In a global world, reaching out and expanding horizons is the future. Vijay International Courier & Freight Xpress is continuously growing and on the fast track, having established themselves as one of the most preferred business partners by corporations and business associates alike. Become a part of the logistics sector which has immense growth potential for years to cone.
Formalities to become a Vijay International Courier & Freight Xpress agent:
1. Have a minimum of 150 sq. ft. commercial property in a shopping area.
2. The agent should have a ration car/photo identity, such as a driving license, passport, pan card, GST registration, shop, and establishment certificate.
3. Vijay Xpress will survey the proposed site where the agent wishes to be located.
4. A security deposit of INR 25,000 and the application form has to be given to the agent representing Vijay International Courier & Freight Xpress available in Ahmedabad.
5. An agreement or MOU will be made between Vijay Xpress and the person who is becoming an agent.
6. Vijay will be issuing an authorised code, under which the business has to be operated.
7. Vijay will provide training to the person who is becoming an agent, such as operation/cs/a/c.
8. Vijay will provide all stationery such as Cnotes, board, authorization certificate, etc.
9. In the case of an outstation agent, they have to send all the booked shipments to Vijay’s Ahmedabad hub (on their own) for connection to their respective destinations. The agent has to keep a rolling deposit of INR 10,000 with Vijay International Courier & Freight Xpress . which will be applied towards freight charges. The agent also has to redeposit into the rolling account before it gets completely exhausted so that it won’t hamper the connection of shipments to their respective destinations. The arrangement can also be made on a daily basis by transferring the freight amount in Vijay’s account whenever shipment has been sent.
10. Vijay reserves the right to alter or change terms at their discretion.